Our latest product catalogDownload
1. What data do we collect and process?
“ZMM Bulgaria Holding” LTD is an Administrator of personal data according to Art. 4, para. 7 and is processing personal data, in accordance to Art. 4, para. 8 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data we process is the defined in the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the current regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2. Why do we need to process personal data?
We need your data to fulfil:
– the requirements of the labour legislation;
3. What do we do with your data?
Your personal data may be collected by us through:
– information provided by you;
– submission of documents when applying for a job in the Company or an intermediary recruitment agency;
– Declarations, Official Notes and criminal record certificates completed by you; the contracts concluded by us with counterparties and related documents;
The data is stored and processed in the office of the Company on address: Sofia 1142, “Prof. Fritjof Nansen” 37A.
Your personal data may be provided to:
– NIO, NAA, occupational medicine service and other parties, according to the requirements of the current labour legislation;
– audit organizations;
4. How long do we store your data?
The personal data collected from you is stored in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria or within the prescribed limitation period.
After the expiration of this period, all documents ,containing your personal data, are deleted or destroyed by shredding.
5. What are your rights?
If you believe that your personal data processed by us is incomplete or incorrect, you can request to see it. In order to do this, contact us and send the request using the attached form.
You can exercise your rights to update them, block their processing or request their deletion by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by sending a letter to address: Sofia 1142, “Prof. Fritjof Nansen” 37A.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we process your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by sending a letter to address: Sofia 1142, “Prof. Fritjof Nansen” 37A.
If ,even after that, you still think that your data has not been used correctly and according to the law, you can contact the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data at the address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ” No. 2 and e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.